时间:2016-03-09 16:22 来源:国际护士网 作者:www.the-nurses.com 点击:次
1. 你的科室里都有什么病号？- What cases are admitted in yourdepartment?
Diabetes Mellitus (DM) 糖尿病， Hypertension (HTN) 高血压， Myocardial Infarction (MI) 心肌梗塞， Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) 慢性阻塞性肺病， Chronic Renal Failure (CRF) 慢性肾衰， Acute Heart Failure (CHF) 急性心衰， Gastroenteritis (GE) 胃肠炎，Fever for investigation (FFI) 发烧待查， Cancer (Ca) 癌症，Coma 昏迷， Shock 休克， Cardiac Arrest心跳骤停， Stroke 中风， Chocking 异物阻塞， Anemia 贫血
Cerebral Vascular Accident (CVA) 脑血管意外， Cerebral Haemorrhage 脑出血， Angina 心绞痛， Asthma 哮喘，Chicken pox 水痘，Tuberculosis 结核， Infunza 流感， Hepatitis A, B, C, D, E 肝炎五型， Epilepsy 癫痫
Appendicitis 阑尾炎 for appendectomy ， Cholecystitis 胆囊炎 forcholecystectomy ， Acute Abdominal Pain 急腹症， Ingrowing nail 指甲向内生长， Hernia 疝 for herniotomy， Haemorrhoids / piles 痔疮 for haemorrhoidectomy ， Pneumothorax 气胸， Haemothorax 血胸， Intestinal Obstruction 肠梗阻， Cellulitis 蜂窝织炎， Pancreatitis 胰腺炎 for pancreatectomy ， Head Injury ， Circumcision 包皮环切术， Diagnostic laproscopy 腹腔镜， Laparotomy 剖腹探查术， Abscess 脓肿 for incision and drainage (I&D)切开引流术，Closed fracture 闭合性骨折，Knee arthritis 关节炎，Back pain ， Total Knee Replacement / Arthroplasty (TKR, TKA) 膝关节置换术， Total Hip Replacement / Arthroplasty (THR, THA) 髋关节置换术， Open Reduction and Internal Fixation (ORIF) 切开复位固定术
日常工作内容和主要职责：What do you do in your daily work?
Applicable for nurses in alldepartment
- Assess patientfrom head to toe upon patient’s admission and document it in the assessmentsheet and make nursing care plan for each patient.
- Take thepatient past medical history, check vital signs and record it in the patientfile.
- Orient thepatient about the hospital and ward surroundings and regulations etc..
- Inform the onduty doctor upon the new patient arrival.
- Assist doctor inphysical examination.
- Carry outdoctor’s order in an effective way: such as administer medication, injection, startIV fluid, blood transfusion, enema, oxygen inhalation and so on.
- PerformIV cannula insertion; NG tube insertion/removal and maintenance; Foley’scatheter insertion and care; Bladder irrigation; Gastric lavage etc.
- Givemedications according to doctor’s orders following 5 rights every time.
- Observe patientresponse during and after giving medication, and take action accordingly andinform doctor immediately if indicated.
- Collectspecimen for investigation, such as: blood, urine, sputum, stool, culture swabetc. according to the policy and procedure.
- Keep closeobservation for critical patients.
- Perform CPR incase of any medical emergency.
- Perform basicnursing care, such as: mouth care, urinary catheter care, morning care, eveningcare, changing bedsheets and so on.
- Provide healthteaching to patient and family upon and during admission and discharge.
- Providephysical, psychological, social and spiritual needs of the patient/families.
- Maintainand update all relevant patient documentations/medical records as per policyand procedures.
- Carry outduties assigned by head nurse and supervisors, coordinate with coworkers.
- Check wardequipments and make sure it’s functioning well.
- Check crashcart and floor stock medication every shift to make sure it’s ready for nextuse.
- Keep confidentiality of patient’s record.
- NotifyInfection Control Nurse for any notifiable conditions.
- Respond to thepatient’s call bell on time.
- Ensurespatient’s safety within the unit by practicing Infection Control guidelines andother facility management safety program.
- cooperate withphysiotherapists and occupational therapists in helping patients to restorefunction in activities of daily living。
For specific department
- Preoperative and postoperative nursing care and education. (Surgical)
- Informoperating room for any scheduled surgery. (surgical)
- Startimmunization program for newborn. (NBN, NICU)
- Demonstratessafe care while handling babies in incubators/phototherapy. (NBN, NICU)
- Provideseducation to mother in the childcare, breastfeeding and selfcare, assists asnecessary. (NBN, NICU)
- Provideprenatal and postnatal health teaching to mothers. (OB,GYNAE, L&D)
- Monitor fetalheart rate. (OB, GYNAE, L&D)
- Assist the physician for all deliveries and do newborn care (L&D)
- Care andmonitor patient on mechanical ventilator. (ICU, NICU, ECU, ER,)
2. 什么样的病号应该入在ICU? - Which kind of patients shouldbe admitted in ICU?
A;Those patients need close observation like Coma, MajorSurgery, respiratory failure ect.
3. ICU护士有多少？每个班上有几个护士？- How many staffs are there in ICU? How many nurses in each shift?
4. ICU护士和病号的比例是多少？- What is the ratio of Nurse and Patient in ICU?
5. ICU病房是否每个床位旁边有监护仪？Do you have individual bedside monitor for each patient in your ICU?
6. ICU科室的护士站是否有中心监测仪？Do you have a central monitor in nursing station of ICU?
7. 你都护理过什么病号？Which types of patients have you cared（common case）?
8. 心肌梗塞的病号怎么护理？How to care patient with MI (MyocardialInfarction)?
Oxygen,aspirin,glyceryl trinitrate(nitroglycerin) and analgesia (Morphine) are usually administeredas soon as possible，ECG monitor is alsoessential.
9. 为什么要给心肌梗塞的病号用吗啡？Why do we give Morphine toMI patient?
10. 用吗啡的时候应该注意观察什么？What should you observe if you give patient Morphine?
A;respiratory distress, nausea, vomiting, hypotension, comatose
11. 阿司匹林的作用是什么？What is the action of Aspirin?
12. 什么样的病号入院到NICU？怎样护理？Which kind of patients are admitted in NICUin your hospital?
Babies may be sent to the NICU if: they're born prematurely;difficulties occur during their deliveries; they show signs of a problem in thefirst few days of life. For example : Apnea； Bradycardia； Jaundice；Respiratory Distress Syndrome (RDS)
13. 怎样评估新生儿健康情况？How to assess the condition of newborn?
A： using APGAR scoring
14. APGAR评分标准？APGAR scoring standards?
Apgar, an acronym for: Activity,Pulse, Grimace, Appearance, and Respiration.
The Apgar test is usually givento the baby twice: once at 1 minute after birth, and again at 5 minutes afterbirth. Rarely, if there are concerns about the baby's condition and thefirst two scores are low, the test may be scored for a third time at 10 minutesafter birth.
15. 新生儿吸氧前应该怎样护理？What should you do before initiate oxygen therapy to newborn?
A: Do suction per oral.
16. 使用呼吸机的并发症？What are the complications of using mechanical ventilator?
A: GI complications associated with MV, such asstress ulcer and GI hypomotility, PEEP-induced reductions in cardiac output. GIHemorrhag, Esophagitis:, Hypomotility, infection
17. 肺炎怎么处理？Howto care patient with pneumonia?
A: Intravenous fluidtherapy, Antibiotic therapy, Nebulization, Oxygen Therapy,
18. 病人入院后怎样评估病号？How to assess newly admitted patient?
Head to toe assessment
19. 评估应该记录在哪里？Where do you record your assessment of patient?
A: Nursing assessment form
20. 交通事故外伤的病号应该怎么护理？How to deal with patient with road traffic accident?
21. 怎样评估外伤病号？How to assess patient with trauma?
22. 怎样评估外伤病号的意识情况？How to assess trauma patient’s consciousness?
A: Using the GCS (Glasgowcoma scale)
23. 什么时候应该给病号做心肺复苏？When to start CPR for patient?
A;If the patient has no response,no pulse, no breathing
24. 心肺复苏的过程？What are the steps of CPR?
A: Open airway
B: check for breathing
C: Check for Circulation
(if no circulation start chest compression and ventilation ratiofor adult 1&2 rescuer is 30:2, ratio for Children and Infant 1 rescuer is30:2)
25. 什么是抢救病号的ABC? What does ABC stand for?
A. airway B. breath C. circulation
26. 手术室都做过什么手术？What operations have you attended?
open reduction and internal fixation 切开内固定
手术之前都需要准备什么？Whatshould you prepare before operation?
Prepare all the operation set needed for the operation.
27. 手术中如果器械掉到地上，应该怎么做？What should you do if the instrument fall down accidentally duringthe operation?
A: Replace with new set
28. 怎样处理使用完的手术器械？How to deal with the instruments used during operation?
A: After counting theinstruments, send it to CSSD
29. 怎样才能保证器械是无菌的？How do you ensure the instruments are sterile?
A:check the label or the other indicator outside thepackage.
30. 怎样预防手术室内感染？How to prevent infection in operation room?
Follow the operating room policy , to maintain the positivepressure in the operating room, do hand scrubbing properly before surgery,follow the sterile technique strictly throughout the operation.
31. 手术室病人都有什么需要？What are the needs of patient in operating room?
To release their anxiety, keep them comfortable and safe.
32. 应怎样清点术中使用器械？How to count the instruments during operation?
Always count by two nurses who are scrubbing nurse and circulatingnurse.
33. 是否记录清点数字，在哪记录？Where do you record the number you count?
A: on the operation procedure note/count sheet.
34. 清点中如发现少一块纱布应怎么办？What should you do if you found one sponge is missing?
A: Double check again, if it’s still wrong, we need to do an X-ray.
35. 是否护理过肝炎病号？Have you cared patient with Hepatitis?
根据自己的经验。Yes or no .
36. 肝炎有哪几种？What kind of hepatitis are there?
37. 甲肝是通过什么传播的？What is the mode of transmission for Hepatitis ‘A’ ?
A:Oral - fecal.
38. 乙肝和丙肝是通过什么途径传播的？What is the mode of transmission for Hepatitis ‘B’ ?
A: Blood and sex intercourse
39. ICU乙肝病人怎样护理？How to care patient with Hepatitis ‘B’in ICU?
Keep the patient under contact Isolation and follow contactprecautions.
40. 乙肝病人做手术应该怎么办？How to deal hepatitis patient in OR?
Hepatitis B patient should be the last one on the operation listand terminal cleaning should be done for the operating room.
All the operating team should follow the contact precautions.
41. 给乙肝病人做手术时应该怎样保护自己，医生，其他病号和手术室房间的感染？How to prevent yourself, doctor, other patients and the operatingroom from infection while doing operation for Hepatitis ‘B’ patient?
A; Contact precautions, by using proper PPE, double glove
42. 肝炎是细菌还是病毒引起的？Is it Virus or Bacteria which can cause hepatitis?
43. 是否给病号输过血？Have you administered blood to patient?
44. 如果医生下医嘱输血应该怎样处理这个医嘱？How to carry out the doctor’s order of blood transfusion
A:Explain to the patient and sign the blood transfusionconsent, then do cross matching to prepare the blood .
45. 输血前是否要签同意书？Do you take consent of patient before blood transfusion? A: Sure
46. 输血溶血反应？What is blood transfusion hemolysis reaction?
A: a transfusion-related hemolysisrelated to an incompatible bloodtype, or an alteration of theimmunesystem related to the transfusion.
47. 如果有输血反应应该怎么办？What should you do if the patient had blood reaction?
A: stop the transfusion immediately and keep IV line open (savingthe remaining blood and IV tubing for testing) and to provide supportive careto the patient. Report to doctor promptly.
48. 怎样给病人输液？How to initiate IV therapy to patient?
49. 输液的步骤？What are the steps of IV therapy?
Check doctor’s order.
Hand washing first.
Prepare all the equipments needed for IV therapy
Explain to the patient.
Prepare the IV solution and IV set.
Choose the vessel.
Put on the tourniquet
Sterilize the insertion site by alcohol
Wait until it’s dry
Insert the cannula.
Put on the label with date and time, signature.
Document in the appropriate form .
50. 怎样预防输液注射侧的感染？How to prevent IV site infection
A: Hand washing before insertion, follow the sterile technique,keep dressing dry and intact, change the cannula every 72 hours.
51. 给药的途径有哪几种？What are the routes of administering medication?
A: Oral, Intramuscular, Intravenous, Subcutaneous, enteral,sublingual, chewing, inhalation, eye drops, vaginal, rectal, topical,nebulization.
52. 给药时五对是什么？What are the five rights of giving medication?
A; Right patient, Right medication, Right dose, Right time,Right route
53. 糖尿病怎么护理？How to deal with patient with Diabetes Mellitus?
A: close monitor blood sugar, foot care, diet control
54. 高血糖什么症状？应怎么处理？What are the signs of hyperglycemia? How to deal with it?
A: thirsty, ?8?0 frequent urination, ?8?0 Tiredness, and increased susceptibility toinfections.
Inform to doctor, to give medicationsaccording to doctor’s order.
低血糖什么症状？应怎么处理？Whatare the signs of hypoglycemia? How to deal with it?
A: Sweating, feel hungry, tachycardia,
Inform doctor , and giving sugar then recheckafter 15mins,.
55. 高血糖和低血糖哪个更危险？Which is more dangerous if the patient develop hyperglycemia orhypoglycemia?
56. 低血糖会导致什么结果？What will happen to the patient with hypoglyciemia?
A: Coma, death.
57. 怎样预防院内针刺事故？How to prevent needle stick injury in the hospital?
Follow the Infection Control Practice, no recap of needles.
58. 护理程序中，评估入院病人后再做什么？What is the next step after nursing assessment in nursing process?
Make nursing diagnosis according to assessment.
59. 怎样正确确认病人？How to identify patient correctly?
A:Identify patient by full name, and hospital ID bandwith patient’s file.
60. 休克的病人怎么护理？How to deal with patient with Shock?
61. 休克的症状和体征？What are the signs and symptoms of Shock?
62. 怎么护理有传染性疾病的病人？How to deal with patient with infectious diseases?
A:Follow thecorrect precautions according to Infection Control Policy.
63. 如果在病号房间里医生向你发火，你应该怎么办？What should you do if the doctor was shouting at you in the patientroom?
A:Try to explain to him , if it doesn’t work, I won’targue with him in front of patient, but I will explain to him after coming outfrom the patient’s room and remind him that’s not good to lose his temper infront of patient.
64. 如果你的朋友偷药，一旦被人知道，他将被开除，你怎么办？What should you do if you found your friend is stealing patient’smedication and she will be fired if you report it?
A: I will try to stop her from this, and try to advise her toadmit the mistake, and if she doesn’t admit, I will report to my head nurse ormy supervisor.
65. 如果你发现你的医生做了不道德的事，应怎么办？What should you do if you found your doctor did unethical thing?
A. First I willadvise him to admit the mistake and report to his head of the department, if hedoesn’t , I will report it .
66. 如果你的朋友不遵守沙特的规章制度，你怎么办？What will you do if your friend doesn’t follow the Saudi cultures?
First, I will advise her to follow the local regulations , if shedoesn’t accept it , I will inform to my head nurse or my supervisor.
67. 你的缺点是什么？What is your weak point in your opinion?
68. 你的优点是什么？（请说出你为什么认为你是最好的候选人）What is your advantage? (Please list some reasons why you are thebest candidates)
69. 你的医院的缺点和优点是什么？What are the good thing and bad thing in your hospital in youropinion?
70. 你认为你医院里的院内感染做的好吗？Is it good practice of Infection Control in your hospital in youropinion?
71. 你为什么从一个科室转到另一个科室？Why were you transferred from this ward to another ward?
A: 根据自己的情况，一般是根据医院需要,比如其他科室缺少护士。As required by the hospital.
72. 你最不喜欢护理的病是什么？What cases do you dislike to care for?
A: So far I like nursing the different kind of patient toenrich my nursing experience, and it’s my responsibilities to care allpatient.
73. 安排你到其他任何科室工作可以吗？Is it ok if we arrange you to work in other department except theward you applied?
74. 如果一个比你来医院工作晚的护士给你提意见，你应该怎么办？What should you do if a nurse who came later than you give youadvice?
A:Accept it if it’s correct.
75. 如果你看不清楚医生的医嘱，但是医生已经回家而且手机关机，怎么办？What will you do if you cannot read the doctor’s orders and thedoctor has turned his mobile off?
A:Ask my senior nurse or head nurse, or the on dutysupervisor.
76. 如果病号在病房大声吼，但你又不懂阿拉伯语，你怎么办？What will you do if the patient is shouting in the room and youdon’t understand Arabic?
A: look for help from other colleagues, head nurse , doctorwho knows arabic or social worker.
77. 如果病人抱怨医院提供的饮食不好而发火，你应该怎么办？What will you do if the patient complained of food?
A:Get to know the need of the patient, and thenCoordinate with dietician provides the food which the patient like as much as possible.
78. 如果你的朋友给错药你怎么办？What will you do if your friend or you gave wrong medication?
A:Report to doctor or charge nurse and keep closeobservation of the patient.(责任编辑：国际护士网)